Sig Kougar Mkii Sport Kit 1295Mm Ws 40/50 2C
SIGRC35 - KOUGAR MkII SPORT
R/C Sport Pattern Model
If you're looking for an R/C model that is easy to build and exciting to fly, the KOUGAR is for you! This sleek jet-style airplane has a fully symmetrical wing section for smooth pattern-like aerobatics. Ample wing area and a thick airfoil provide outstanding slow speed stability.
Built-in wing "washout" eliminates tip stalling, enabling the Kougar Mark II to be slowed down to a walk for realistic nose-high landings. The Kougar Mark II is highly recommended as an introduction to low-wing flying and learning aerobatics.
Smooth Control Response
Don't let the Kougar's racy lines worry you. Construction of this sport model is simple and straight forward. The load-carrying and equipment-carrying portion of the fuselage is basic balsa box structure. Once that is built, you add a molded plastic fuselage top, a molded clear plastic canopy, and a molded plastic cowling, to give the Kougar its modern jet-style shaped.
- Pre-Cut Foam Wing Cores
- 1/16 " Balsa Wing Sheeting
- Basic Balsa Box Fuselage Structure
- Molded ABS Plastic Fuselage Top
- Molded Jet-Style Clear Canopy
- Injection-Molded ABS Plastic Cowling
- Sheet Balsa Tail Surfaces
- Formed Landing Gear Wires
- Steerable Nose Gear
- SIG Easy Hinges
- Engine Mounts
- Complete Hardware Pack
- Photo-Illustrated Instruction Book
- Wingspan 50 in 1270 mm
- Wing Area 540 in 34.8 dm
- Weight 5 1/2 - 6 lb 2495 - 2720g
- Wing Loading 23-25 oz/ft 7018-7629 g/m
- Radio Req. 4-Channel
- Engine Req. .40-.50 in (6.6-8.2 cm) 2-Stroke
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.