Sig Nitrate Dope Quart 32Fl Oz (.946L)
Nitrate clear dope is primarily intended to prepare model surfaces for a painted finish. Nitrate acts as a sealer for bare wood and uncoated covering materials, and its application establishes a well bonded base for most commonly used model paints. Fast drying. High gloss. Often preferred over butyrate dope in many modeling applications because of its unique chemical characteristics.
Check these advantages:
?? Better adhesion to most structures and coverings than butyrate dope
?? Controlled shrinkage - Nitrate dope shrinks only a moderate amount compared to butyrate
?? Helps eliminate warps and dope "blisters" at sharp 90 degree corners
?? Higher solid content than butyrate dope for faster filling
?? Compatible with most model paints - Nitrate dope is often used to seal the bare model surfaces and provides a good base for finishing with butyrate dope, enamel, or epoxy paints
?? Ideal for use alone on light free-flight rubber models where fuel proofing is not necessary.
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.