Sanwa Receiver Rx-40V Fhss-1 4 Channel Micro
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This is an Sanwa RX-40V 4-Channel 2.4GHz FH1 Micro Park Flyer Receiver. The RX-40V is a small, lightweight, short-range receiver that is compatible with Sanwa 2.4GHz aircraft transmitters. This receiver is specifically designed for indoor flyers.
In standard Sanwa fashion, this receiver features a push-button binding procedure, a single antenna for lighter weight and easy installation, and it's all packed in a small, lightweight setup.
*This is a short-range receiver. It should not be used in larger R/C models that require longer range.*
*This receiver is designed for indoor use.*
Features and Specifications:
?? One-Touch Binding
?? Single Receiver Antenna
?? Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FH1
?? Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 6.6v
?? Weight: 0.10oz (2.9g) with Case
?? Dimensions: 0.94 x 0.72 x 0.23 Inches (24.0 x 18.5 x 5.9mm)
?? Fail Safe Support: Yes (CH 1 ~ CH 4)
*This receiver has a Nominal Input Voltage range of 4.8v ~ 6.6v, therefore, it can be powered using a 4-Cell or 5-Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack or a 2S Li-Fe/A123 battery pack. DO NOT USE A 2S Li-Po BATTERY PACK unless used with a voltage regulator!
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.