Saito FG-14C 4C Gas Elec/Ign W/Mount
Gasoline engine lowers operating costs as much as 90%
Uses the proven and reliable FA-82A platform
4-stroke sound Saito engines are famous for
Smaller Saito 4-stroke ignition module provides easy starts and reliable performance with a lower power consumption
Complete with Saito pump carb, muffler and engine mount
The RC industry's most reliable manufacturer of top-quality glow 4-stroke engines introduces the Saito FG-14C gas engine. This engine is the petrol equivalent of the 82 AAC glow engine in terms of size and dimensions, yet it gives you the cleaner, lower-operating cost of petrol with 14cc of power. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke petrol engine, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by the Saito power and precision craftsmanship, the distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for.
As an expert in reliable 4-strokes, Saito engineers spent years developing the best-built 4-stroke petrol engine. The power-to-weight ratio of a Saito engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience. For serious modelers, the long awaited arrival of a high-quality, powerful and precision craftsmanship petrol engine is here.
The FG-14C has been modified from the FG-14B with a new ignition system and drive flange. The mounting dimensions are identical to that of the FG-14B. The new ignition system comes with a compact case and sensor compared to the previous type.
Displacement: 13.8cc (.82 cu in)
Bore: 29 mm (1.14in)
Stroke: 20.4 mm (.80in)
Practical Speed: 1,900 - 9,500RPM
Recommended Prop: 13 x 8 ~ 14 x 6in
Weight: Body: 528g / Muffler: 57g / Engine Mount: 124g
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.