Saito FA-62B 4-Cycle Glow Engine
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Product Features Updated version of the FA-62A. Revised parts - Crankcase, Engine Gasket Set, Cam Gear Housing and Cam Gear Shaft. .62 cubic inches of power in a .56-size case. Integrated head transfers heat more easily and evenly. 1-piece cylinder head allows engine to run cooler. Installs easily in all .40 - .72 models. True chrome AAC cylinder lining.Product DescriptionPacking 62 cubic inches of power into a .56 size case, Saito engineers have once again come up trumps with an easy power upgrade for most 50 size models. The lightweight Saito FA-62B also suits a wide variety of .40 - .72 models.The Saito FA-62B engine is only 6 grams heavier than the .56, offering a better power-to-weight ratio for modelers interested in glow engine power systems.Specifications:Displacement: 10.24ccBore: 26.2mmStroke: 19mmPractical RPM: 2,200 ~ 11,500Weight: 420gRecommended Prop: 12 x 6 ~ 14 x 6inCylinder: AACPower: 0.95HP
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.