Hobbyboss 1:72 U-2A Dragon Lady
U-2 built in complete secrecy by Kelly Johnson and the Lockheed Skunk Works, the original U-2A first flew in August 1955. Early flights over the Soviet Union in the late 1950s provided the president and other U.S. decision makers with key intelligence on Soviet military capability. In October 1962, the U-2 photographed the buildup of Soviet offensive nuclear missiles in Cuba, touching off the Cuban Missile Crisis.
|Item Name||U-2A Dragon Lady|
|Item Type||Plastic Model Aircraft Kit|
|Model Dimension||Length: 210.1mm Wingspan: 339.6mm|
|Total Plastic Parts||150+|
|Total Sprues||6 sprues|
|Photo Etched Parts||n/a|
|More Features||The kit consists of over 150 parts , includes 6 clear parts|
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.