Hobbyboss 1:72 La-7 Fighter
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Lavochkin La-7 was a Soviet fighter aircraft of WW II. It was a development and refinement of the Lavochkin La-5. This plane had a more powerful engine, better armament and incorporated aerodynamic improvements. The ASh-82 FNU radial engine generated 1,850 hp (1380 kw), and the armament was increased to three ShVak 20 mm cannon. La-7?
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.