Hobbyboss 1:72 A-7A Corsair Ii*
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The LTV A-7 Corsair II was a light attack aircraft based on the F-8 Crusader. The A-7 was one of the first combat aircraft to feature a head-up display (HUD). doppler-bounded inertial navigation system, and a turbofan engine. It served with both the United States Navy and the United States Air Force, and later with the Air National Guard. It was also exported to South Vietnam (during the Vietnam War), Greece (A-7H), Portugal(A-7P), and Thailand (in the late 1980s).
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.