Hobbyboss 1:48 P-51D Mustang Yellow Nose
The P-51 Mustang, designed in 1940 after Great Britain requested.Mustangs served in nearly every active combat zone, including the Pacific where they escorted B-29s from Iwo Jima to Japan. Between 1941 and 1945, the Army Air Force ordered 14,855 Mustangs (including A-36A dive bomber and F-6 photo-reconnaissance versions), of which 7,956 were P-51Ds with the "bubble" canopy and heavier armament. P-51Ds were play a interceptor and primarily for close support of ground forces Role. P-51s served with Reserve and National Guard units until 1957.
Item No 85808
Item Name P-51D Mustang - Yellow Nose
Bar Code 6939319258083
Item Type Plastic Model Aircraft Kit
Length: 205mm Wingspan:236 mm
Total Plastic Parts 40+pcs
Total Sprues 5sprues
Chromeplate Parts n/a
Resin Parts n/a
Metal Parts n/a
Photo Etched Parts n/a
Film Accessory n/a
Released Date 2018-06
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.