Hobbyboss 1:48 J-29F Flying Barrel
J-29F Fighter, 308 aircraft converted from available stocks of B and E model airframes from 1954 to 1956; featured the afterburning Ghost and dog-tooth wing; all remaining aircraft were further modified in 1963 to carry a pair of US-designed AIM-9B Sidewinder heat-seeking air-to-air missiles, built by SAAB under license as the "Rb 24."
Item No 81745
Item Name J-29F Tunnan
Bar Code 6939319217455
Item Type Static kit
Model Dimension Length: 195.5mm Wingspan:214.4 mm
Total Plastic Parts 120+
Total Sprues 5 sprues
Chromeplate Parts n/a
Resin Parts n/a
Metal Parts n/a
Photo Etched Parts n/a
Released Date 2015-09
More Features the kit consists of over 120 parts , includes clear parts
-Detailed fuselage&wing w/accurate design
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.