Hobbyboss 1:48 CH-47A Chinook
The CH-47 Chinook, the workhorse of the US Army, is manufactured by the Boeing Vertol company. The Chinook has served as the prime mover for the US Army and other military forces for decades. Its principal missions include transport of troops, artillery, ammunitions, fuel, water, barrier materials, supplies and equipment on the battlefield. Other missions include medical evacuation, aircraft recovery, fire fighting, parachute drops, heavy construction, disaster relief, and search and rescue.
The effectiveness of the Chinook has been continually upgraded by successive product improvements, from the CH-47A to CH-47D. Continuous product improvements have more than doubled the Chinook's lift capacity since its inception.
Rotor Diameter: 59 ft 1 in
Fuselage Length: 51 ft
Height: 18 ft 8 in
Empty Weight: 23ï¼149 lb
Engine: 2 Lycoming T-55-L-7 turboshaft, 2,650 shp each
Max Weight: 38550lb
Max Speed: 144 mph
Ceiling: 9,000 ft
Range: 1,250 miles
|Item Name||CH-47A CHINOOK|
|Item Type||Plastic Model Aircraft Kit|
|Model Dimension||Length: 322mm Rotor diameter: 376mm|
|Total Plastic Parts||330+|
|Total Sprues||8 sprues and fuselage|
|Photo Etched Parts||1 piece|
|More Features|| the kit consists of over 330 parts
-Detailed fuselage w/accurate design
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.