Hobbyboss 1:350 French Navy Le Triomphant SSBN Submarine
The Triomphant is a strategic nuclear submarine of the French Navy; she is the lead boat of her class. Triomphant entered active service in March 1997. On 18 October 2001, the fleet support service notified the DCN that Triomphant was about to take her first period of Unavailability for Maintenance and Repairs. The 150 million Euro contract was granted to DCN, with the IPER starting at Ile Longue on 2 April 2002, scheduled for 29 months in all. In this, her first major refit, her missiles and the fuel elements of her nuclear boiler were disembarked. In August 2004 L'Humanit?? ran a piece with the headline "Pas si Triomphant que ?
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.