Hobbyboss 1:35 Soviet Su-122-54 Tank Destroyer
SU-122-54 (Object 600) Self-propelled 122 mm gun, based on the T-54A and sometimes known as IT-122. Between 1955 and 1957, 77 vehicles were built with minor differences between production lots (different commander's cupola etc.). The SU-122-54 had a modified chassis, with small spaces between the first, second and fourth pair of wheels and a large gap between the third, similar to the T-62's and a superstructure, built into the hull, housing the 122 mm D-49 L/48.4 gun for which the vehicle carries 35 rounds. The secondary armament consisted of two KPVT heavy machine guns, one mounted as an anti-aircraft machine gun near the commander's hatch and the other mounted coaxially with the main gun. The vehicle carried 600 rounds for the machine guns. The main gun has a fume extractor positioned right behind the muzzle brake, some vehicles did not have the fume extractor. Other variations included a different commander's cupola.
Item No 84543
Item Name Soviet SU-122-54 Tank Destroyer
Bar Code 6939319245434
Item Type Plastic Model Armor Kit
Model Dimension Length: 287.9mm Width: 102.4mm
Total Plastic Parts 530+
Total Sprues 18 sprues , upper hull and lower hull
Chromeplate Parts n/a
Resin Parts n/a
Metal Parts copper cable
Photo Etched Parts 1 piece
Film Accessory n/a
Released Date 2018-12
More Features the kit consists of over 530 parts
- Two-directional slide moulded lower hull & upper hull
- individual tracks links
- photo-etched parts included
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.