Hobbyboss 1:35 Soviet Mbv-2 Armored Train
Since the invention of the railroad, trains have always played a major role in wars, particularly for troop transport. But even as early as the Civil War, specially armed armored trains were used in active combat. For about a hundred years, ironclad trains were running the railroads of Europe. To this day, only a few survive. The Motobronevagon MBV-2. Produced in 1938, this self-propelled vehicle was armed with three 76.2mm guns and ten machine guns, with a crew of fifteen. Only two of these heavy-class armored trains were built, which saw extensive action in WWII against the Nazis. One of the trains is now on display at The Kubinka Tank Museum. Item No 85516 Item Name Soviet MBV-2 ?late KT-28 GUN? Bar Code 6939319255167 Scale 1:35 Item Type Plastic Model Armor Kit Model Dimension Length: 570mm Width: 94mm Total Plastic Parts 350+ Total Sprues 26 sprues , hull and roadbeds Resin Parts n/a Metal Parts n/a Photo Etched Parts 2 pcs Film Accessory n/a Released Date 2018-06 More Features The kit consists of over 430 parts , included 5 section roadbeds
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.