Guillows Fokker Triplane Model Kit
Item Number: 204
Now with LASER CUT BALSA PARTS !!!
Introduced over the western front in August 1917, the Fokker Triplane soon became the favorite plane of Germany’s greatest World War 1 ace, Baron Manfield von Richthofen. After scoring numerous aerial victories, von Richthofen was shot down in a triplane on April 21, 1918 by Captain Roy Brown of the R.A.F.
Wing Span: 20"
For Ages 14+
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.