Guillows Focke Wulf Fw-190 Kit *
Item Number: 406 LC
New!! Now with LASER CUT BALSA PARTS!!!
Although it had a radial engine, the German Focke-Wulf Fw-109 was one of the most beautifully proportioned fighters of World War 2. The pride of Marshall Goering, the 190 maintained superiority over the British Spitfire 5 for almost two years because it could out fly its opponent on nearly every count. Approximately 20, 000 Focke-Wulf’s were produced and, in various versions, were used as day and night fighters, fighter-bombers and in ground attack roles. One feature of the 190 was its wide track under carriage, which gave it, improved ground stability over the BF-109's
Wing Span: 25 ¾"
For Ages 14+
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.