DHK Hobby Zombie 1:8 Monster Truck Brushless 4WD
DHK8384 DHK Zombie 1/8 4WD Brushless EP Monster Truck
Competition performance and 'Truggy' style without the mess and noise of Nitro, that's what the Zombie is all about!
What's more, it's just about ready to run out of the box.
All you need to add are some transmitter batteries. The one thing that the Zombie does different is to make a statement. That statement is 'Fun'!
Not only do you get all-terrain performance, you get a 'wicked' colour scheme and body as well.
In all respects, the Zombie is not for the feint hearted.
The high power, brushless, inrunner motor coupled to a durable 100A, fan-cooled ESC extracting maximum performance and fun from the included 3S cell 2600mAh Li-Po battery. Enough to give any .21 nitro engine a run for their money.
The motor is kept cool by a finned, CNC machined mount that you can fit an optional fan to if required.
But power isn't everything.You need to transmit that power into the ground and this is where the Zombie comes into its own.
You have 4WD through 3 differentials, metal gears in the differentials and metal drive shafts.
The front hub carriers are aluminium for low unsprung weight and durability.
Needless to say, the car is upgraded to ball bearings for long life and minimum power loss.
Grip is transmitted via large, tough wheels and chunky, all-terrain tyres, with a high-speed 'V' pattern. A tread pattern that works, copes with just about any off-road surface but especially loose ones.
The anodised, T6 3mm aluminium chassis has all the screws recessed to limit damage to the heads and the side protection plates for the radio are moulded in tough plastic to resist knocks over and over.
The top spine again uses anodised aluminium and creates a really strong structure to resist bending in jumps and rough off-road driving. Suspension is courtesy of snazzy, anodised, 16mm, oil-filled, metal shocks plus anti-roll bars both front and rear.
Camber and toe-in can be adjusted on the front and camber only on the back.
Shocks mount on the tough, anodised, aluminium shock towers and have optional mounting positions top and bottom.
A range of heavy-duty upgrade parts are available to really customise your Zombie.
DHK Zombie 8e Specifications
- Length: 497mm
- Width: 389mm
- Height: 181mm
- Wheelbase: 330mm
- Weight: 3.32kg
- ESC: Waterproof 100A Brushless
- Motor 2260kv 11.1V
- Steering Servo: 9kg Metal Gear
- Radio: DHK 2.4Ghz Pistol Grip
- Speed: 64+ KPH
- Battery: 11.1v 20C 2600mah Lipo(included)
Items needed to complete:
- 4x 'AA' Batteries (for Transmitter)
- DHK 2.4Ghz Pistol Grip
- 3-channel Receiver with Fail Safe.
- 9kg Metal Geared Waterproof Servo
- 7.4v Lipo Battery Included
- Waterproof 100A Brushless
- Brushless Motor
- Anodised, 16mm, oil-filled, metal shocks
T6 3mm Aluminium chassis
- Alloy shock towers
Waterproof Receiver Box
- Tough wheels and chunky, all-terrain tyres, with a high-speed 'V' pattern
4WD through 3 differentials
- Front hub carriers are aluminium
anti-roll bars both front and rear
- Camber and toe-in can be adjusted on the front and camber only on the back
Finned, CNC machined mount
- Top spine again uses anodised aluminium
**INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: unfortunately we can not ship lipo batteries, please message to discuss sending the car without lipos.
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.