Balsa Usa Stick 40 Plus Kit 58 Ws .40-.60 4C *
BALSA USA STICK 40 PLUS KIT No 434
4 Channel Trainer
The Stick 40 PlusTM has been designed especially for the novice and has been the R/C club trainer of choice since 1977. Unlike foreign ARF's and ready-to-fly models, or trainers are totally and completely repairable when necessary by you. The Stick 40 PlusTM can be built as a tail-dragger or tricycle landing gear. All parts are included in the kit. They almost guarantee your success. Our concise photo illustrated instruction booklet takes you step-by-step through the complete building process straight to the first trip to the flying field. Over 80 photos to simplify and guide you through the constuction. The all balsa and plywood construction goes together quickly and is easily repairable. Inexpensive: Dollar for dollar our kits are the best buy you can find anywhere! Repair parts are always available. Tough: The fuselage is all plywood and basswood and the wing rubber banded on so it will "pop" off in a crash. The kit does not contain any hard to repair heavy foam or plastic. Remember, when you build it - you can repair it! The wing kit is also available separately.
The Stick 40 plus tm was designed with ailerons and is the Deluxe version of the Stick 40TM . This is one of the best "Fun-Flyers" you can own.
- Wing Span: 58 Inches
- Flying Weight: 5-5 3/4 lbs
- Fuselage Length: 43 Inches
- Wing Loading: 20-22 oz./sq. ft.
- Engine Size: .30-.40 2 Stroke / .40-.60 4-Stroke
Center of Gravity: 2-3/4 inches back from the leading edge of the Wing.
Elevator: 1/2 inch up and down.
Rudder: 1 inch left and right.
Ailerons: 3/8 inch up and down.
- Full size Rolled Plans and Instructions
- Jig and Die cut parts
- Pre-bent Wire Landing Gear with nose gear strut
- Basic Hardware Package
- Removable "1-piece" rubber band on wings
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.