Balsa Usa Smoothie Kit 1320Mm Sp. .40-.50 2C
BALSA USA KIT No 443 SMOOTHIE
A timeless R/C low wing classic!
Whether you enjoyed these models back "In the Day" or are new to the hobby don't miss out on the fun of "back to basics" flying with these easy to build classic R/C models!
Although these kits now feature modern fully "photo illustrated" instruction manuals detailing every step of the building process as well as suggested updates to bring them up to modern standards they also include the original 1970's era two pages of type written instructions, and of course the original plans!
Designed for .40 2-stroke glow engines these kits feature fully symmetrical "one piece" bolt on wings, vacuum formed clear plastic canopies, pre-bent wire landing gear, name brand hardware (hinges not included), rolled plans and of course Balsa USA's top quality die cut balsa and plywood parts!
- Wing Span: 52 inches
- Wing Area: 525 sq. in.
- Wing Loading: 22-24 oz. /sq. ft.
- Flying Weight: 5-5 1/2 lbs.
- Fuselage Length: 43 inches
- Engine Size: .40-.50 2-Stroke Glow equivalent E-power
- Control Throws:
- Elevator: 1/2 inch up and down.
- Rudder: 1 inch left and right.
- Ailerons: 1/2 inch up and down.
- Incidence: 0-0
- Engine Thrust Line: 1-2 Degrees RIGHT.
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.