Balsa Usa 1/6 Thomas-Morse S-4C Kit 53Ws *
BALSA USA KIT No. 414 1/6 SCALE THOMAS MORSE S-4C SCOUT
Built by the Thomas-Morse Aircraft Corporation located in Ithaca, NY, the Thomas Morse S-4C Scout affectionately known as "Tommy" by the men who flew it, is probably best known American built single seat aircraft of the First World War.
- Quality AAA Balsa
- Aircraft Quality Plywood
- All Wood Construction
- Precision Jig-Cut Parts
- Step-by-step Photo Illustrated Instructions
- Full-Size Rolled Plans
- Fall-OutTM Die Cut Parts
- Molded ABS Plastic Cowl
- Pre-Bent Landing Gear
- Name Brand Complete Hardware Package
- Wing Span: 53 inches
- Wing Area: 1 016 sq. in.
- Flying Weight: 6-7 lbs
- Fuselage Length: 40 3/8 inches
- Wing Loading: 13-16 oz./sq. ft.
- Engine Size: .40-.45 4-Stroke Glow
Center of Gravity: 3-5/8 inches back from the leading edge of the Top Wing.
Elevator: 1-1/2 inches up and down.
Rudder: 2 inches left and right.
Ailerons: 1 inch up and down.
Aileron Differential: 1 inch up and 1/2 inch down (differential recommended).
Top Wing: +1 Degree.
Bottom Wing: -1-0.0 Degrees.
Tail: 0.0 Degrees.
Engine Thrust Line: 1-2 Degrees DOWN, 1 Degree RIGHT.
- 18400 1/6 Scale Wms. Bros. Sportsman Pilot
- 486 1/6 Scale Du-Bro Vintage Wheels 4.66"
- 674 Du-Bro 8oz. Fuel Tank
- D414 Vinyl Decals - Roundels
- Solartex: (1)-5m roll
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.