Balsa Usa 1/6 Nieuport 28 C-1 Kit 53Ws40/45 2C
1/6 SCALE BALSA USA NIEUPORT 28C-1 KIT No 425
World War I Biplane Fighter
Now you can have your own fleet of Nieuport 28's in 1/3 Scale, 1/4 Scale and now our newest to our flight line, the 1/6 Scale!
The first American flown fighter of World War I and unquestionably one of the sleekest looking aircraft with its round fuselage, elliptical wing tips and the graceful curves of its tail. Join the company of great American aces like Eddie Rickenbacker, Doug Campbell and Reed Chamber and patrol the skies over your flying field with your own fleet of Nieuport 28's remember ......
It won't be over til it's over, over there!
- Full Size Rolled Plans and Instructions
- Jig and die cut parts
- Pre-bent Wire Landing Gear and Struts
- Basic Hardware Package
- Removable "1-piece" bolt on wings
- ABS Plastic Cowl
- Wing Span: 53 3/8 Inches
- Wing Loading: 18-21 oz.sq. ft.
- Fuselage Length: 40 7/8 inches
- Engine Size: .40-.45 2-Stroke .45-.56 4-Stroke
- Cowl Diametre: 6 3/8 inches
- Wing Area: 770 sq. in.
- Flying Weight: 5 3/4 - 7 lbs
Center of Gravity: 3-3/8 inches back from the leading edge of the Top Wing.
Elevator: 1/2 inch up and down.
Rudder: 1-1/2 inches left and right.
Ailerons: 3/4 inch up and down.
Aileron Differential: 3/4 inch up and 1/2 inch down (differential recommended).
Engine Thrust Line: 1-2 Degrees DOWN, 1 Degree RIGHT.
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.