Balsa Usa 1/4 Spad 13 Ki 2012Mm Ws 30-35Cc Gas*
Balsa USA 1/4 Scale S.P.A.D. 13 Kit No. 404
French World War I Biplane Fighter
By far the most highly detailed model to date in our popular line of 1/4 scale World War I models! Favored by American aces for its strength, power and speed the S.P.A.D. 13 was something to be reckoned with by its adversaries. Balsa USA's S.P.A.D. 13 lives up to the reputation set by the original back in 1918!
Wing Span: 79 1/4 inches
Wing Area: 2180 sq. in.
Wing Loading: 20-24 oz./sq.ft.
Flying Weight: 20-22 lbs
Fuselage Length: 61 1/4 inches
Engine Size: 30-35cc Gasoline
1.8-2.0 4-Strike Glow
Cowl Diametre: 7 1/2 Inches
Center of Gravity: 4 inches back from the leading edge of the Top Wing.
Elevator: 2-1/4 inches up and down.
Rudder: 3 inches left and right.
Ailerons: 1-1/2 inches up and down.
Aileron Differential: 1-3/4 inches up and 3/4 inch down (differential recommended).
Top Wing: +1 Degree.
Bottom Wing: -1-0.0 Degrees.
Tail: 0.0 Degrees.
Engine Thrust Line: 2 Degrees DOWN, 1-2 Degrees RIGHT.
Full Size Rolled Plans and Instructions
Jig and Die Cut Parts
Pre-bent Wire Landing Gear and Struts
Basic Hardware Package
Two Removable "1-Piece" bolt on wings
Scale Exhaust Pipes, Louver Panels, Radiator Shutters, Valve Cover Blisters and more
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.