Balsa Usa 1/4 Sopwith F-1 Camel Kit 2133Mm Ws
Balsa USA 1/4 Scale Sopwith F-1 Camel 2133mm WS Kit No. 401
British World War I Biplane Fighter
Balsa USA presents the premier RFC (Royal Flying Corp) "Dog Fighter" and possibly the most famous airplane of the First World War, the Sopwith Camel! With this new fighter you'll be able to go toe to toe with anything the Axis Powers have or are likely to have in the future! And because this is a Balsa USA Camel you won't have to worry about it turning on you, it's a nice "friendly" Camel that's very well behaved in the air and like all Balsa USA models is as easy to fly as it is to build!
Wing Span: 84 inches
Wing Area: 2264 sq in
Wing Loading: 15-18 oz/sq. ft.
Flying Weight: 15-18 lbs
Fuselage Length: 55 inches
Engine Size: 20-30 Gasoline,
1.2-1.5 4-Stroke Glow
Cowl Diameter: 10-1/4 inches
Full Size Rolled Plans and Instructions
Die Cut Parts
Pre-bent Wire Landing Gear and Struts with Bals Fairings
Basis Hardware Package
Two "1-piece" bolt on wings
ABS Plastic Cowl and Forward "Hump"
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.