Balsa Usa 1/4 Nieuport 28.C-1 Kit 80 Ws 120 4C
BALSA USA KIT No 440 1/4 SCALE NIEUPORT 28C-1
World War I Biplane Fighter
The First American flown fighter of World War I and unquestionably one of the sleekest looking aircraft of the era! Join the company of great American aces like Eddie Rickenbacker and patrol the skies over your flying field with the Nieuport 28, remember......
It won't be over till it's over, over there!
- Full Size Rolled Plans & Instuctions
- Jig & die cut parts
- Pre-bent Wire landing Gear and Struts
- Basic Hardware Package
- Two Removable "1-piece" bolt on wings
- ABS Plastic Cowl
- Wing Span: 80 inches
- Wing Area: 1600 sq. in.
- Wing Loading: 17 1/2-20 oz./sq. ft.
- Flying Weight: 12-14 lbs.
- Fuselage Length: 61 inches
- Engine Size: 23-30 cc Gasoline
- 1.2-1.5 4-Stroke Glow
- Cowl Diametre: 9-1/2 Inches
- Center of Gravity: 5 inches back from the leading edge of the Top Wing.
- Control Throws:
- Elevator: 1 inch up and down.
- Rudder: 2-3/4 inches left and right.
- Ailerons: 1 inch up and down.
- Aileron Differential: 1 inch up and 3/8 inch down (differential recommended).
- Top Wing: +1-2 Degrees.
- Bottom Wing: -1-0.0 Degrees.
- Tail: 0.0 Degrees.
- Engine Thrust Line: 2 Degrees DOWN, 1-2 Degrees RIGHT.
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.