Balsa Usa 1/4 Junkers D-1 Kit 88 Ws 35-62Cc Gas*
BALSA USA 1/4 SCALE JUNKERS D-1 KIT No. 422
Deveopled by Hugo Junkers, the D-1 was the worlds first operational all metal fighter plane. With a top speed of 140 mph and a service ceiling of just under 20,000 feet the D-1 was decades ahead of its wood and wire, fabric covered competition. This made it arguably the Messerschmitt ME-262 of World War One! Though it arrived too late to play a significant part, the Junkers D-1 was certainly a harbinger of what "Warbirds" were to become!
- 3-piece wing allows you to leave the landing gear and wing centre section on the fuselage for transportation.
- The wing centre section is removable for easy access to radio equipment inside the fuselage.
- Removable scale top cowl allows access to the engine and fuel system.
- Adaptable to create a full cockpit! (parts not included)
- Scale Dummy Engine INCLUDED.
- Removable ABS tail cone allows quick access to the included Rudder Pull Pull System.
- Wing Span: 88 1/2 inches
- Wing Area: 1500 sq. in.
- Wing Loading: 35-43 oz./sq.ft.
- Flying Weight: 23-28 lbs.
- Fuselage Length: 63 3/4 inches
- Engine Size: 35-62cc Gasoline
1.8-2.4 4-Stroke Glow
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.