Balsa Usa 1/4 Citabria Aerobatic Pro Kit80 Ws
Balsa USA Kit No. 451 Citabria Aerobatic Pro
Mid 60's Parasol Wing Aerobatic Aircraft
The Citabria Pro was developed from Bellanca's famous two plane tandem sport aerobatic Citabria. Incidentally, the name "Citabria" is a clever backwards spelling of the word "airbatic". Although the full scale Citabria Pro never really caught on in the full size world, the model is a different story altogether. The kit of the model is a delightful airplane to fly. Although the model is capable of practically any kind of aerobatics, most modelers we talked to found that they really enjoyed the easy handling characteristics. It is a great first scale model because it builds really quickly, looks great, and flies even better! If you are looking for a great flying model that isn't just another ordinary ho-hum sport model, check out the Pro!
- Full size Rolled Plans and Instructions
- Jig & Die cut parts
- Ore-bent Wire Cabane Struts
- Basic Hardware Package
- Removable "1-piece" bolt on wings
- ABS Plastic Cowl and Wheel Pants
- Pre-formed Aluminium Landing Gear
- Decal Sheet
- Wing Span: 80 inches
- Wing Area: 1120 sq. in.
- WIng Loading: 23 oz./sq. ft.
- Flying Weight: 11-12 lbs.
- Fuselage Length: 54 1/2 inches
- Engine Size: G23 Gasoline .6-1.08 2-Stroke .90-1.20 4-Stroke
- Center of Gravity: 41/2 inches back from the leading edge of the Wing.
- Control Throws:
- Elevator: 1 inch up and down.
- Rudder: 1-1/2 inches left and right.
- Ailerons: 5/8 inch up and down.
- Aileron Differential: 1 inch up and 3/8 inch down (differential recommended).
- Wing: 0.0 - +1 Degree.
- Tail: 0.0 Degrees.
- Engine Thrust Line: 0.0-1 Degree DOWN, 1-2 Degrees RIGHT.
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.