Balsa Usa 1/3 Morane Saulnier Kit 103 Ws 40-60 cc
Balsa USA Kit No. 462 1/3 Scale Morane Saulnier A-1
World War I Parasol Monoplane
A true "blast from the past" now flies again! This Balsa USA Morane Saulnier A-1 model was original introduced in 1979 and re-released in 2006. Relatively unchanged from its original form when first seen in the skies over Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome, the Morane A-1 has once again take its rightful place along side all of our other fine World War I models.
- Full Size Rolled Plans andinstructions
- Name Brand Hardware and Custom Made Steel Fittings
- Pre-bent Wire Landing Gear and Cabane Struts
- Separate Wing Panels (2)
- Aluminium Cowl
- Wing Span: 103 inches
- Wing Area: 1900 sq. in.
- Wing Loading: 30-36 oz./sq. ft.
- Flying Weight: 25-30 lbs
- Fuselage Length: 68 inches
- Height: 30 1/2 inches
- Engine Size:40-60 cc Gasoline 2.4 to 3.6 cu/in. Glow
- Cowl Diameter: 12 inches
- Center of Gravity: 7-1/2 inches back from the leading edge at the Centerline.
- Control Throws:
- Elevator: 1-1/2 inches up and down.
- Rudder: 2-1/2 inches left and right.
- Ailerons: 2 inches up and down.
- Aileron Differential: 2-1/2 inches up and 3/4 inch down (differential recommended).
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.