AK Interactive Real Colours Belgian AirForce Colours 1950S-1970S Set
BELGIAN AIR FORCE COLORS 1950S-1970S
This set contains the four camouflage colors that had been most commonly used for painting Belgian combat aircraft from the 1950s to the 1970s, including the Gloster Meteor, Hawker Hunter, and CF-100 Canuck. Our Real Colors are the highest quality acrylic lacquer paints, made from a chemical formula that is improved over other brands in the market. They spray through an airbrush in a silky smooth manner, and adhere to the surface and dry perfectly with a soft satin finish. These paints work superbly with all kind of weathering or masking products. They may be diluted with AK-Interactive’s specific thinner, or thinners from other manufacturers that are intended for acrylic lacquer paints (non-vinyl). They may also be easily mixed with other acrylic lacquer paints. Real Colors accurately reproduce the original colors.
- RC286 RAF Dark Green
- RC289 RAF Medium Sea Grey BS381C/637
- RC296 RAF Dark Sea Grey BS381C/638
- RC297 RAF PRU Blue BS381C/636
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.