DHK Hobby Maximus 1:8 Monster Truck Brushless 4WD
DHK8382 DHK Maximus 1/8 4WD EP Brushless Truck
This is a DHK Maximus 1/8th Scale RTR 4WD Brushless Monster Truck.
The dual battery Maximus 1/8th scale Monster Truck is fast, fun and durable.
Take control of your Maximus Monster Truck with the easy-to-use DHK 2.4GHz radio and drive at over 80 KPH!
Beware! This truck is seriously fast and can cover ground much faster than you may think.
You will need to hone your driving skills to master the Maximus!
A range of heavy-duty upgrade parts are available to really customise your Maximus.
- Length: 497mm
- Width: 389mm
- Height: 181mm
- Wheelbase: 350mm
- Weight: 3.32kg
- ESC: 120A Brushless
- Motor 2260kv 11.1V
- Steering Servo: 9kg Metal Gear
- Radio: DHK 2.4GHz Pistol Grip
- Speed: 80+ KPH
- Batteries: 2 x 7.2v 20C 3200mah Lipo
Items Required, But Not Included:
- 4 'AA' Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
- DHK 2.4GHz Pistol Grip
- 3-channel Receiver with Fail Safe.
- Waterproof 9KGS Servo
- 2 x 7.4v Lipo Batteries Included
- Adjustable wheelbase, multiple shock mounting options
- Powerful shock protection performance (full metal shock absorbers)
- Machined steel gears and solid differentials gears
- Three differentials and four wheel drive system
- Front universal joint and full ball bearings
- Light but solid anodized aluminium chassis
- High performance durable brushless motor
- ESC with termperature and battery safe protection
- Speed control can be programmed with programming card (supplied separately)
- Front/rear metal sway bars
Hobbywing 120A Waterproof Brushless ESC
The high power, brushless, inrunner motor coupled to a durable 120A, fan-cooled ESC extracts maximum performance and fun.
Keeping the motor cool is handled by the fully-finned, CNC-machined motor mount.
Suspension is courtesy of snazzy, anodised, 16mm, oil-filled, metal shocks
The anodised, T6 3mm aluminium chassis has all the screws recessed to limit damage to the heads and the side protection plates for the radio are moulded in tough plastic to resist knocks over and over
Shocks mount on the tough, anodised, aluminium shock towers and have optional mounting positions top and bottom.
Fully ballraced for long life and minimum power loss
Water Proof Receiver Box
Grip is transmitted via large, tough wheels and chunky, all-terrain tyres.
A tread pattern that works copes with just about any off-road surface.
Power isn't everything. You need to transmit that power into the ground and this is where the Maximus scores yet again.
You have 4WD through 3 differentials, metal gears in the differentials and metal drive shafts.
Camber and toe-in can be adjusted on the front and camber only on the back
Anti-roll bars both front and rear.
The top spine again uses anodised aluminium and creates a really strong structure to resist bending in jumps and rough off-road driving.
The front hub carriers are aluminium for low unsprung weight and durability and 17mm aluminium hex's.
The Maximus even has an electric fan to keep the motor cool, usually an option part on many cars.
**INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: unfortunately we can not ship lipo batteries, please message to discuss sending the car without lipos.
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.