Saito FG-40 4C Gas Elec/Ign W/Mount
The Saito FG-40 is supplied with a CE approved electronic ignition system and a purpose made aluminium engine mount. The carburettor employs a diaphragm pump for reliable fuel feed in any attitude - even the wildest of 3D stunts! This also means that it is not sensitive to the position of the fuel tank, which allows the tank to be positioned to maximise the CG position. You can use forecourt quality petrol mixed in a ratio of 20-30:1 petrol to oil.
- Bore: ø40.0mm
- Stroke: 32.0mm
- Stroke Volume: 40.2cc
- Weight: Approx 1,260g | Muffler - 85g | Engine Mount - 260g | Ignition System - 110g
- Practical Speed: Approx - 1,700 ~ 8,000RPM (Recommended high speed on ground: 7,500 ~ 8,000RPM)
- Recommended Prop: 19 x 10" ~ 21" x 10"
- Fuel: Gasoline : Oil = 20:1 (Volume Ratio)
- Fuel Flow: Approx. 30cc/min (at full throttle, approx 8,000RPM), Fuel flow varies depending upon propeller load. More fuel flow with larger load and less fuel flow smaller (In actual flight, fuel flow somewhat increases).
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.