Saito FG-19 3 Cyl Gas Elec/Ign W/Mount
The Saito FG-19R3 engine is designed specifically for scale and sport models. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke gas engine, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by Saito power and precision craftsmanship, distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for. Design features include an updated intake plenum and a bronze-bushed master rod. This engine provides easy starts and reliable performance due to the 2S LiPo-compatible electronic ignition. The Saito gasoline carburetor features a rotating barrel specially made for 4-stroke engines, ensuring reliable fuel feed and outstanding performance at any attitude. Complete with flexible exhaust pipes, engine mount, and electronic ignition.
As an expert in reliable 4-stroke engines, Saito engineers spent years developing the best-built 4-stroke gas engine. The amazing sound of a Saito radial four-stroke engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience.
- Displacement 19.18cc
- Bore: 22.4ømm x 3
- Stroke: 16.2mm x 3
- Weight: Body: Approx 950g | Ignition: Approx 195g |Muffler: Approx 60g
- Practical RPM: 1,800 - 10,000 RPM
- Recommended Prop: 13 x 9in - 15 x 6in
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.