Model Master Chrysler Engine Blue Enamel14.7Ml
These Model Master hobby enamels for cars are deep, rich, contemporary colors specifically selected for today's cars and trucks. Many are semi-transparent pearlescents, and by altering the base coat, a modeler will be able to achieve subtle color variations and tones.
For airbrushing use 8824 or 8825A Enamel Airbrushing Thinner
Mixture ratio: Gloss; 3 parts paint to 2 parts thinner. Flat; 3 parts paint to 1 part thinner
Compressor regulator setting: 16-25 PSI
Enamels require 48 hrs. to completely cure..
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.