Sig Herr Scout 762 mm WS Rubber or EP
HERR SCOUT KIT
The Herr 100 Series models (kit numbers begin with HRR1) are all originally designed as free flight rubber power aircraft, and as such they fly beautifully. These were the first ever laser-cut model airplane kits on the market. Now in this day of miniature radio gear and brushless outrunner electric motors they are enjoying a new life as radio control subjects.
Wingspan 30 in 762mm
Over 80 Laser Cut Parts
- Laser-Cut Hand-Selected SIG Balsa Wood
- 3-D CAD Engineered For A Precise Parts Fit
- Accurate Computer Drawn Full-Size Plans
- Step-by-Step Building Instructions
- Lightweight Colored Tissue
- Plastic Propeller
- Lightweight Wheels
- Waterslide Decals
- Quality Hardware Pack
- Contest Rubber
|General Guidelines For Electric Power For Herr 100 Series Kits|
|Brushless Motor||30-40 watt; 1200-1700kv; 16-25 gram weight|
|ESC||6-9A - Lipo Battery: 2-3S 500 mah - Prop: 7-8 in. dia.|
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.