HBX Tumbler 1/10 4WS Rock Crawler
The Tumbler is ready to navigate the toughest terrain you can throw at it with its multi M.O.A. axle design and multiple steering modes.
Inspired by full sized caged crawlers, the Tumbler features and M.O.A. (motor over axle) design for a lower centre of gravity and more control front and rear. In addition, the Tumbler’s is fitted with steering servos both front and rear for a full array of different steering options. These steering options can be easily switched while on the move via the transmitter providing you with instant help when navigating the trail. Stuck in a tight spot? Switch to the 4-Wheel-steering option for a tighter turning circle at low speed or at high speed or on softer surfaces change direction with the crab model. The options are limitless for you to explore all kinds of terrain with the Tumbler.
Multi-link suspension matched with oil filled shocks provides huge articulation for you carve your way through the rocks. Super soft, heavy lugged 2.2” tyres mounted on bead lock wheels provide the traction and bite for you to apply the power.
Topped off with a tubular roll caged body and interior set, the HBX Tumbler is ready for you to go climbing!
HBX Tumbler RTR 4WD/4WS M.O.A. Rock Crawler Features:
- 2.4ghz radio system
- Switchable steering modes
- M.O.A. (Motor-on-axle) design
- 4-wheel drive & 4-wheel steering
- Two 6kg rated steering servos
- Two 380 sized motors
- Li-Ion 2S 7.4V 1500mAh battery
- USB Balance charger
- Ball bearings
- Oil filled shock absorbers
- Front & rear 4-link suspension
- Scale inspired roll cage crawler frame, panels & cockpit
- TVP chassis design
- Bead lock wheels
- Aggressive pattern all terrain tyres
- Length: 440mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:40.25
- Tyre Diameter: 130mm
- Wheel Diameter: 63mm
- Ground Clearance: 45mm
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.