Balsa Usa 1/3 Nieuport 28C-1 Kit 107Ws45-65Cc*
Balsa USA 1/3 Scale Nieuport 28C-1 Kit No. 405
World War I Biplane
When America entered the First World War her future aces, men like Eddie Rickenbacker, Doug Campbell, and Reed Chambers all cut their teeth on the sleek looking Nieuport 28! With its round fuelage, elliptical wing tips, and the graceful curve of its tail, the Nieuport 28 has to be one of the best looking aircraft made during World War I.
This classic biplane in1/3 scale has all the graceful lines and flying characteristics of our quarter scale Nieuport 28!
Wing Span: 107 inches
Wing Area: 3000 sq. in.
Wing Loading: 21 1/2 - 24 1/2 oz./sq.ft.
Flying Weight: 28-32 lbs
Fuselage Length: 83 Inches
Height: 32 Inches
Engine Size: 45-65 cc Gasoline
2.7 to 4.0 cu./in. Glow
Cowl Diametre: 13 1/2 Inches
Center of Gravity: 6-3/4 inches back from the leading edge of the Top Wing.
Elevator: 2 inches up and down.
Rudder: 4 inches left and right (or all you can get!)
Ailerons: 1-3/4 inches up and down.
Aileron Differential: 2 inches up and 1 inch down (differential recommended).
Top Wing: +1-2 Degrees
Bottom Wing: -1-0.0 Degrees
Tail: 0.0 Degrees
Engine Thrust Line: 2 Degrees DOWN, 1-2 Degrees RIGHT.
Full Size Rolled Plans and Instructions
Name Brand Hardware
Bungee Cord Suspension on Main Gear
Custom Made Steel Fittings
Functional Flying Wires
Prebent Wire Landing Gear and Cabane Struts
Separate "Plug In" Wing Panels (4) with Aluminium Joiner Tubes
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.