Balsa Usa 1/3 Fokker D-V11 Kit 118Sp.50-80Cc
Balsa USA 1/3 Scale Fokker D-VII Kit No. 406
World War I Biplane
The brain child of Anthoy Fokker and Reinhold Platz, the D-VII combined the efficiency of a thick airfoil wing, which eliminated the need for "flying wires", with a long tail moment and ample sized tail surfaces to produce an aircraft that was not only highly maneuverable but suprisingly easy to fly as well. Balsa USA has now captured the same outstanding flight characteristics of the original D-VII in an impressive 1/3 scale model that is as easy to build as it is to fly!
Wing Span: 118 inches
Wing Area: 3818 sq. in.
Wing Loading: 24-27 oz./sq. ft.
Flying Weight: 40-45 lbs.
Fuselage Length: 91 Inches
Height: 36 1/2 inches
Engine Size: 60-80 cc Gasoline
3.7 to 5.0 cu./in Glow
Inside Engine Compartment Width: 9 Inches
Center of Gravity: 5-1/2 inches back from the leading edge of the Top Wing.
Elevator: 2-1/2 inches up and down.
Rudder: 4 inches left and right.
Ailerons: 1-3/4 inches up and down.
Aileron Differential: 2 inches up and 3/4 inch down (differential recommended).
Full Size Rolled Plans and 92 page Photo Illustrated Instruction Manual
Large Name Brand Hardware Package
Separate "Plug In" Wing Panels (4) with Aluminium Joiner Tubes
Prebent Custom Steel Fittings
Prebent Wire Landing Gear and Cabane Struts
Functional Bungee Cord Suspension on Main Gear, Spring Loaded Tail Skid
Built up wooded Cowl with Radiator Screen
Pre-bent Wire Struts with scale Fairings
Shaped Hardwood "N" Struts
Scale Aluminium Side Panels
Best of All - NO Rigging Wires!
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.