AK Interactive Real Colours WW2 FinnishAir Force Colours Set
WW2 FINNISH AIRFORCE COLORS
This set contains the four camouflage colors that had been most commonly used for painting the Finnish Air Force aircraft during World War Two. Since autumn of 1940, their upper surfaces were painted in Olive Green and Black, whilst Aluminium Dope (suitable paint available separately in the Xtreme Metal range), Light Grey or DN-Light Blue (in fact, the German RLM 65) were used for painting the undersides. Our Real Colors are the highest quality acrylic lacquer paints, made from a chemical formula that is improved over other brands in the market. They spray through an airbrush in a silky smooth manner, and adhere to the surface and dry perfectly with a soft satin finish. These paints work superbly with all kind of weathering or masking products. They may be diluted with AK-Interactive’s specific thinner, or thinners from other manufacturers that are intended for acrylic lacquer paints (non-vinyl). They may also be easily mixed with other acrylic lacquer paints. Real Colors accurately reproduce the original colors.
- RC071 Musta – Black
- RC340 Kenttävihreä – Olive Green (FS 34096)
- RC271 DN-Väri – DN-Light Blue (RLM 65)
- RC220 Vaaleanharmaa – Light Grey (FS 16440)
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.