AK Interactive Real Colours Luftwaffe WW2 Interior Colours Set
LUFTWAFFE WW2 INTERIOR COLORS
This set contains the four colors that are indispensable for painting the cockpits and other inner surfaces of German aircraft from the World War Two period. The RLM 02 was also used as camouflage color. Included are two different variants of each color, based on the samples from the original issues of the “Farbtontafeln” (colour charts) that were issued with the L.Dv. 521/1 of 1938 and November 1941. Our Real Colors are the highest quality acrylic lacquer paints, made from a chemical formula that is improved over other brands in the market. They spray through an airbrush in a silky smooth manner, and adhere to the surface and dry perfectly with a soft satin finish. These paints work superbly with all kind of weathering or masking products. They may be diluted with AK-Interactive’s specific thinner, or thinners from other manufacturers that are intended for acrylic lacquer paints (non-vinyl). They may also be easily mixed with other acrylic lacquer paints. The RLM paints from the Real Colors range have been specially designed taking into account the scale reduction effect.
- RC265 RLM 02 RLM-Grau (1938)
- RC266 RLM 02 RLM-Grau (1941)
- RC273 RLM 66 (1941)
- RC339 RLM 66 (1938)
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.