AK Interactive Book Panther External Appearance & Design Chances
PANTHER EXTERNAL APPEARANCE & DESIGN CHANGES
English. 286 Pages. Hard Cover.
This 286 page book will be published worldwide making the Panther Book a “must have” for lovers of history. Authors Roddy Macdougall and Martin Block, with the assistance of Panzer Tracks team bring the most comprehensive study of the formidable Panther tank to date. More than ten years of preparation have gone into this book; There are interviews with some of the personnel involved in the development and manufacture of the Panther tank. This is the first book about the Panther tank that includes detailed explanations for each of the assembly plants including specifications, Zimmerit application methods and full colour illustrations of the camouflage painting patterns along with detailed perspective drawings of the specific features.
There are numerous of photographs with a significant number of them published for the first time! This isn’t simply just another book, this is the standard by which all books about the Panther tank will be compared, don’t miss out once they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Our shipping times are typically 24-48hrs from ordering during normal business hours.
- We use a Courier and Australia post as our agents. Please allow typical delivery times for your area.
- International shipping is priced per country, please check your cart before ordering.
- We are unable to ship Dangerous goods overseas.
- We are also limited by length of some parcels. Anything over 1.05m will need a specialist courier quote which we can provide.
- When adding items to your cart you can get a quote for shipping first before commiting to the order.